Frequently Asked Questions
We Love Your Questions
We know you have questions, we’ve got answers!
Do I need to work in the healthcare field?
If you, or your participants, have further questions we encourage everyone to call their own healthcare provider OR attend one of our quarterly webinars with our team of providers and breast cancer survivors.
Do I need to have gone through breast cancer to be a Facilitator?
What is the application/interview process?
- Online Application – Start by filling out the application here.
- Allow Time for Review – Once your application has been submitted, please allow 48 hours for review.
- Zoom Interview – If you are selected to move forward you will be contacted to do a Zoom video interview with someone from the NOWTG Corporate Team.
- Offer and Onboarding – If you are chosen to continue as a Facilitator we will then provide you with the Facilitator agreement, onboarding documents, access to the online portal and the next upcoming training date.
Do I have to live in Colorado, where NOWTG corporate offices are located?
Best part? You can be a Beyond the Bra pioneer by being the FIRST in your state to bring NOWTG to your community. Fill out your application here.
How does this generate income for me?
What do I need to hold an event?
- A laptop
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- WiFi connection
- Projector screen (if doing in-person)
- Projector (if doing events in-person)
- Beyond the Bra Facilitators Guide
- Zoom Pro virtual meeting platform (if doing events virtually)
- Credit card processing system of your choosing to collect participant fees
Once you become a Facilitator, you will receive onboarding materials and training that cover these items in detail. We will set you up for success!
How much does it cost to be a Facilitator?
What is the commitment to being a Facilitator?
Do I have to sign-up for 12 months?
Do I get training as a Facilitator?
What is in the Facilitator portal?
- A digital download of the NOWTG Facilitators Guide
- Access to the NOWTG event videos
- Access to FAQ and help videos
- Access to quarterly LIVE Q&A with healthcare providers and breast cancer survivors
- Digital marketing collateral and brand guide
- Media gallery
Is the Beyond the Bra Facilitator Program considered direct sales?
So what’s the catch?
We know it sounds too good to be true, but the reality is that our mission is to educate every woman about early breast cancer detection. By licensing our program, you have autonomy to put on events however you would like. Our model empowers your participants to learn how to take care of their “girls” AND empowers you to generate an income at the same time. Our Facilitator program is intentionally designed to be simple, so you can focus on serving as many women as possible, and making a true difference in their lives.